8/31/2011

What I did today

"I wanna tell you a little story.
Today I went to the city with my mom. Her husband and my brother are not at home at the moment, so we spent a bit time together and went shopping. She bought me this beautiful vest from h&m. I really wanted it for autumn and so I was very delighted when she really bought it for me. When I got home I wanted to shoot a little video for you but I didn't know which song I'd like to perform. So I didn't shoot anything.
Tomorrow I will go to my favourite drapery because today(unfortunatley) it was  closed. I will go there, because I wanna sew a dress for myself. I haven't done it before, so I don't know, if I can make it, but I'll see.

I hope everything I wrote made sense and you understood my little story.
End of story."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 Kommentar:

  1. die weste hab ich auch gesehen sies unglaublich toll ! <3

    AntwortenLöschen